Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thats what She said

i have a midterm tomorrow so this will be short cuz i have to study.

i dont have time to go into the details of how i lost my best friend but it happened. and it really sucks but im doing alright. I am dating Jenna now which is amazing. I havent slept in my dorm in a week, its kinda crazy. i have somehow found myself in this VERRy intense pysical and emotional relationship an dit kinda came out of no where. i am trying to take things slow but i've pretty muched already moved in and last night jenna said thta she thinks shes in love with me which is kinda trerrrifying to say the least. and its weird i keep having this urge to tell her i love you but i dont know if thats just, bleh...idk.

i am really tired, we've finally gotten to the pont where we can actually SLEEP in the same bed but the intensity of our chemistry is kinda crazy sometimes.
anywasy i just wanted you all to know that im dating, im happy, i smile a lot more:) haha. jk. only for a little while

No comments: