Thursday, December 4, 2008

working on me

i know i cant make people change. and i've realized i dont want to change anyone except for myself. i have this problem of wanting everyone to be the best form of their person. the problem with that is that i have to inflict my own belief of what "good" is on others in order to do that. so i have a mission of just embracing the different "goods" in each person. im just gonna love people. and if that means im gonna get hurt then so be it. pain is beautiful. i want to teach myself to be happy with the parts of peoples lives they are willing to have me apart of if any at all. above all, i want to love myself enough that it doesnt matter if no one else does. i want to be able to fill my own void. and i dont know how to yet, but im gonna learn in this time of silence.

i love you guys. i hope from this that i learn to be whatever it is each of you need me to be for you. i want to be the best friend i can be to each individual i encounter... is that a ridiculous thing to want?

i love you!

1 comment:

sommerset said...

no its definitely not something that is ridiculous. as for your thing about how people should hurt you, you shouldn't be with people who hurt you... well, often at least. i mean, then again, i guess you and i are masochists, so whatever. lol. anyways, what sparked this entry? i know it was something...

well i love ya!

iskinv: a reusable napkin that cleans itself after you use it.