Wednesday, January 28, 2009

nightmare-short blog

dude i had an intense nightmare last night
elements include:
pool, baby,
chinese mafia,
hostage situation, tanks, guns, tranquilizers, family, awesome poets who are held hostage, bomb threat, university of san fransisco and hawaii.
man it was INTENSE i tell you. i'd explain the whole thing but youd prob just laugh.

people who made short camios:
my whole family, rose, some girl people i think i made up, ittai wong....

but yeah while i was home after trying to get lehua to run down the st to her own safety i tried texting people to get them to call the cops or help me cuz for some reason i couldnt call teh cops
so i texted dave (caitlins boyfriend) cuz caitlin never answers my calls or calls me back, and NOTHING happened, but i mean dont give him a hard time i texted the rest of you and still no response.... ahh so sad my life. no one wnated to save me and my family. you might want to laugh but i woke up shaking and crying. it was HELLA intense

No comments: